Got some better photos today of my new grey cords! These are the same as my beige cords which I reviewed more fully here on my blog and on patternreview.com. I made a few changes on the grey version - I scooped out about a quarter inch...Read more
I thought I'd do a post on how I went about adjusting the ginormous gap in the lapel of my Lady Grey. This method isn't from any specific book, just me, trying to get things to fit! I'm sure there are other (likely better) methods out there. I make this alteration...Read more
The weekend's back, which means I'm veering from the daily sewing musings to talk about my house. I had intended to post Part II of how to build a windowseat out of Ikea things to keep your basset hound from sitting on the kitchen table this weekend, but I'm...Read more
Catch up time! I've been busy putting my new sewing corner in order, so this'll be a quickie! It occurred to me that I haven't updated my Self-Stitched September pictures since last Friday! It's been a very boring week... I don't even have pictures from Friday (although I went to...Read more
I am probably going to need to devise some sort of Dewey decimal-system type of organization for posts regarding the Lady Grey!! Here's a mid-muslin #2 pattern alteration update.
In the interest of public safety, I'm making myself post these awful photos of my latest butchery. The Lady Grey coat.